Whitpain Township Parks & Recreation
Register Now

Wentz Run Park


12 am
1 am
2 am
3 am
4 am
5 am
6 am
7 am
8 am
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 pm
1 pm
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm
9 pm
10 pm
11 pm
Wentz Run Park
Tennis Courts
Basketball Courts
Baseball Field
Little League Field
Softball Field
Picnic Pavilion
Multipurpose Field
Concession Pavilion
Sand Volleyball Court

= Unavailable     = Available

Facility Information

1000 Anvil Lane
Blue Bell, PA 19422

Cancellation Policy
  • No refunds for inclement weather. In the case of forecasted inclement weather, permit holders can reschedule rental date at least 48 hours prior to rental, based on facility availability. If no availability, the full amount paid can be carried over as a household credit and used toward a future rental fee within one calendar year.
  • If cancelling more than ten business days prior to rental, 90% of the permit fee will be refunded, and the remaining 10% is non-refundable.
  • If cancelling within ten business days of rental, 50% of the permit fee will be applied to account as a household credit, and the remaining 50% is non-refundable.
  • If we are able to book another reservation on your canceled date, 90% of the permit fee will be applied to account as a household credit, and the remaining 10% is non-refundable

Security Deposit (REQUIRED)
  •  A $200 security deposit is required for all permits to be processed.
  •  Security deposits must be a separate check from the permit fee and submitted with application. Please make the check out to "Whitpain Township"
  • Barring any violations, security deposit checks are shredded after rental date. You must call or email the office if you would like your security deposit check voided and mailed back to you.
Violations include:
  •  Excess or littered trash
  • Damage to structure, furnishings, grills, and/or fields
  • Renters do not observe Park Ordinance 237 posted in park
You will be notified by phone and by mail prior to any penalty being assessed

Park Rules and Regulations
  • No person(s) without a special permit shall be allowed in the park except between the hours of sunrise and sunset.
  • Permits are required for the exclusive use of park facilities. No permits issues for Tot Lot and Walking Trails.
  • Smoking and the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
  • Possession or use of alcohol, drugs or other illegal or controlled substances is prohibited.
  • Open fires, portable stoves or similar devices for cooking are not allowed.
  • Dogs are permitted on walking trails and common areas but are NOT permitted within 50 feet of a playground and 20 feet of a sports field or court.
  • All dogs must be on a leash (maximum 10 feet in length) and under owner’s control at all times.
  • Owners must pick up after their dog. Pet assistance stations are located throughout the park.
  • Bicycles are permitted on the walking trails and parking lots only. Use caution and ride at safe speeds.
  • All self-propelled vehicles are prohibited other than such lawful use within designated areas.
  • Motorized, transistorized or fuel-propelled model airplanes, aircraft, rockets or vehicles are prohibited.
  • Hunting is prohibited
  • Horseback riding is prohibited anywhere in the park.
  • Playing or practicing golf anywhere in the park is prohibited.
  • Use of parks, open space or trails for conducting a private, fee-based coaching clinic or training, unless authorized by the Township in advance, is prohibited.
  • Whitpain Township has the authority to preempt all activities.
  • Park users are required to observe all other regulations as listed in the Whitpain Township Ordinance Number 237

Reservations & Activities

Click on an activity or reservation name for details or the date for the activity schedule.


Program Event Teams Date Time
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.