Whitpain Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Questions? Please contact Liz Baldasano, PTR at 267-210-7632 or send an email to email@example.com. Register anytime - classes are ongoing!
Individual Instruction (50-minutes) available by appointment, $50 R / $54 NR for one lesson. Pay online and schedule with instructor directly.
Junior Group Lessons (Ages 11-14)
- Designed for those wanting to develop sound stroke mechanics and learn the basic scoring/rules of tennis in a fun, group environment
- The forehand, backhand, serve, and volleys will be covered in depth
- Specialty shots such as overheads, lobs, drop shots and half volleys will also be addressed
- Each lesson will include fun drills and games applying the strokes learned
- By the end of the session, players will begin to play games with scoring using all strokes.
Junior Drill & Match Play (Ages 11-17)
- For intermediate+ level players
- Fun drills, serving practice, and singles/doubles match play
- Players separated by age and skill level