Whitpain Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Registration & Cancellation Procedures
- Create an account or login to your existing account to register online.
- Register in person at the Whitpain Township Administration Building, 960 Wentz Road, Blue Bell, weekdays, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Most programs rely on a minimum number of participants to run. Please register at least one week prior to the program start date.
- All registrations are processed in the order in which they are received.
- No phone-in registrations.
- All fees are payable upon enrollment.
- No refunds or adjustments for missed classes, discontinuing an activity, cancellation, or falsification of information. Fees will only be refunded if a program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
- Follow the weather closure policies for programs held in the Wissahickon School District or Montgomery County Community College facilities. If the Wissahickon School District is closed due to inclement weather, our programs will be cancelled and postponed for another day. Check the Wissahickon School District website for up-to-date weather-related closings.
- Important program alerts will be posted on the homepage of the Parks & Recreation website. Participants who have opted in to receive cancellation alerts will also receive an email with program updates.