Whitpain Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Please register online and submit paperwork via fax or email (see instructions below). Due to COVID-19, please avoid coming into the Township Building lobby, unless absolutely necessary. You can leave paperwork and check in the night drop box in the Township Building vestibule (please do not leave cash).
Pay membership dues online! Memberships are good through the end of 2021!
After you pay online, please email or fax over required paperwork (orientation quiz, vet records, and county license). The fax number is 610-277-2209. Scan and email paperwork to email@example.com. Once we receive your information, we will activate a key fob for you and your 5-digit access code you provide when you register. We will notify you when your fob is ready to be picked up and your access code is active.
Pay online to renew membership. Please send updated vaccination records and a 2021 dog license to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax info to 610-277-2209. You do NOT need to complete the orientation quiz. You can also leave a check (made out to Whitpain Township) and paperwork in the night drop box in the Township Building vestibule.
Up to 2 dogs: $35 R / $50 NR
Each additional dog: $15 R / $20 NR
*Vet records with vaccination expiration dates for DHPP, Bordetella, and Rabies
*2021 or lifetime dog license
*Orientation Quiz (new members only)
Thoroughly review the manual and watch the behavioral videos (below under "links") before visiting the park! Make sure your dog is a good fit for the dog park!
- Have your current vet records handy when you are registering/renewing. You will need to enter the EXPIRATION dates for your dog’s vaccines (Bordetella, Rabies, and DHPP).
- Click “Add to cart” next to Dog Park Membership and then select the number of dogs you are registering from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, under “Select a Member” select your name from the drop-down menu. If you are registering more than one dog, select your name for each row and click submit.
- Submit info for each dog. Double-check all information is entered correctly!!
- After you pay online, email, fax (610-277-2209), or mail your vet record with the vaccination expiration dates and your current PA dog license to the Whitpain Township Parks and Recreation Department to complete your registration/renewal.
Additional Forms and Files: