Whitpain Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
For campers ages 3-5
Sessions are packed with theme days, a variety of fun games, sports, and arts & crafts! Campers enjoy exploring the nature trail, playing in the sprinkler, and time on the playground. Park-n-Tots is an excellent introduction to summer camp!
Registration opens for Whitpain Township residents on Thursday, April 1 at 9am. Registration opens for non-residents on Thursday, April 15 at 9am.
Click on "view seats" below to see availability for each week.
AM session currently filled. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on waitlist for morning session.
- Weekly: $100 Resident / $115 Non-Resident
- Full 6 Weeks: $525 R / $600 NR
- PM option available! Campers may NOT attend camp in the morning AND afternoon during the same week.
- Parents may switch between AM or PM each week, or stick to one option if registering for all 6 weeks.
- Register for individual weeks or save when you register for all 6 weeks!
- Camp is held Monday-Friday, June 21 - July 30 at Wentz Run Park
- Hours are 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. OR 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop-off and pick-up at the concession pavilion
- Campers must be potty-trained
- Snack is NOT provided
What to Bring & Additional Details
- Campers should bring a small backpack with...
- A REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE!
- A towel, swimsuit, and water shoes (like crocs) for sprinkler days
- Extra clothes and underwear in a plastic Ziploc bag (if you're worried about accidents)
- Please make sure your camper is wearing clothes that can get dirty - we use "washable" paint with crafts, but some fabrics may stain
- Campers should leave valuables and electronics at home
- Baseball cap is recommended to keep sun off face
Additional Forms and Files: