Registration opens for residents on Monday, April 4 at 9am, and non-residents on Monday, April 18 at 9am – space is limited, and registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
For campers ages 3-5
Sessions are packed with theme days, a variety of fun games, sports, and arts & crafts! Campers enjoy exploring the nature trail, playing in the sprinkler, and time on the playground. Park-n-Tots is an excellent introduction to summer camp!
Click on "view seats" below to see availability for each week.
- Weekly: $115 Resident / $130 Non-Resident
- Full 6 Weeks: $600 R / $690 NR
- PM option available! Campers may NOT attend camp in the morning AND afternoon during the same week.
- Parents may switch between AM or PM each week, or stick to one option if registering for all 6 weeks.
- Register for individual weeks or save when you register for all 6 weeks!
- Camp is held Monday-Friday, June 20 - July 29 at Wentz Run Park
- Hours are 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. OR 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop-off and pick-up at the concession pavilion
- Campers must be potty-trained
- Snack is NOT provided
What to Bring & Additional Details
- Campers should bring a small backpack with...
- A REFILLABLE WATER BOTTLE!
- A towel, swimsuit, and water shoes (like crocs or natives) for sprinkler days
- Extra clothes and underwear in a plastic Ziploc bag (if you're worried about accidents)
- Please make sure your camper is wearing clothes that can get dirty - we use "washable" paint with crafts, but some fabrics may stain
- Campers should leave valuables and electronics at home
- Baseball cap is recommended to keep sun off face
Additional Forms and Files: