Come dressed up and ready to dance the night away! A DJ will have you on your feet with fun games, contests, and giveaways. Smile for the camera in the photo booth to remember the special evening for years to come.
For dads* of all ages and for daughters ages 4-10.
*Or that special adult in every girl's life!
Registration for Whitpain Township Residents will open on Monday, November 1, at 9am. Registration for non-residents will open on Monday, November 22, at 9am.
This event may be canceled or rescheduled due to changing COVID restrictions. Please check back for updates.
- Sunday, December 12, 4pm-6:30pm
- Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park, 205 W. Skippack Pike, Ambler
- Price per person: $25 R / $30 NR
- Dress code: shirt and tie for dads; dresses or skirts for daughters
- Light snacks are included (no dinner)
- Snacks include veggie tray, pretzel rivets, mozzarella sticks, mini egg rolls, and cookies for dessert
- Before registering, make sure you add the dance attendees to your household account as members
- Photo Booth
- Refreshments and Light Hors D'oeuvres