Theatre Horizon Drama Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
An action packed drama camp taught by Philadelphia area theatre professionals. Young actors spend the week working as a team to create a play—full of drama, comedy, suspense, mystery, and action!
They are guided through playwriting, fun improvisational games and acting exercises that encourage creativity and self-confidence.
Students will also learn the basics of stagecraft, how to speak loudly and clearly, how to work in teams, how to accept and respect others’ ideas, and how to criticize constructively.
- Since camp is held outdoors we will allow students to be maskless often, but we ask that they be prepared to wear masks if the instructors feel the students are not/cannot be socially distant for a given activity.
- Campers should bring water and a snack.
- Be dressed ready to move (please avoid flip flops and skirts without leggings/shorts).
- Apply sunscreen before camp daily. Camp is held outside.
- Campers will perform the final showcase at 11:30 am on Friday. Teaching artists will be emailing parents information about the final showcase partway through the week.
Additional Forms and Files: