Washington, DC Bus Trip
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Enjoy a day on your own in Washington, DC on Saturday, April 15!
This is a day on your own trip. Please plan out your day accordingly. DC has wonderful museums, and the cherry blossoms will (hopefully) be in full bloom! There is a lot to see and do, so mapping out your day is recommended. Just a quick Google search will provide a plethora of ideas!
Minors must be accompanied by an adult. All passengers must be 4+ years old.
- Check-in starts at 6:15 am at Upper Dublin Library, 520 Virginia Dr., Fort Washington
- Bus leaves Upper Dublin Library promptly at 6:30 am
- Trip departs DC at 5:30 pm
- Bus seats are assigned - please email Bridget Nace if you would like to sit next to someone who registered under a different household
Tentative Drop-Off Location
- Near the Smithsonian Castle, 1000 Jefferson Dr SW
Additional Forms and Files: